Since the days of the ancient yogīs, this mantra has been incanted daily by millions of souls.
It is a prayer to the “light beyond the light” to illumine all the worlds. In this mantra, there is no deity, no force of nature which is called upon… the words are a poetic offering to the transcendent supreme light alone. Anyone, from any religion, can chant this mantra with a sincere heart!
On a personal level, it produces a powerfully clear, pure vibration which…
- Gracefully sweeps away the debris that clouds your true Self.
- Intensifies the inner voice.
- Awakens intelligence, discrimination, and the capacity for deep insight.
- Transforms the practitioner into a beacon of light for his/her community.
On a global level, it produces a radiance of peace which is said to:
- Contribute to the peaceful resolution of conflicts on a subconscious level.
- Strengthen the vibratory connection between the earthly and the heavenly realms.
- Promote peace, harmony, abundance, and the welfare of all beings.
This course includes:
- Video training
- Specific Sanskrit pronunciation for optimum results
- MP3s of the mantra
- Home practice setup support, training, and bonus Mp3 meditation sounds
- 4 live Q&A calls with Michele, starting July 15, 2019
- Ongoing personal support via our Heart of Sound online community
- 40 days of daily email tips on mantra meditation practice & how it empowers your desired life transformation
- The option of discounted one-on-one private sessions with one of the Heart of Sound coaches.
How it works:
- You start your 40 days of mantra meditation anytime.
- You go through the learning materials at your own pace.
- Connect in the community forum to meet others doing the same practice, share your insights, and ask your personal questions.
- You'll be informed about upcoming LIVE Q&A call times with Michele, and can choose the time(s) you prefer!
Michele Ford is an experienced international Jivamukti Yoga and meditation teacher, a natural foods chef, Ayurvedic educator, as well as a graduate of the Heart of Sound. She has been facilitating healing circles, teaching and mentoring for over 15 years. Michele values deep self-listening as a way to refine awareness and reshape habitual patterns in order to experience the full spectrum of a life well lived. She is a diverse teacher and mentor, skillful in distilling the time-honored teachings of yoga and Ayurveda in a way that is accessible and relevant to modern living.